Etude House SoonJung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream uses 93% naturally derived ingredients and minimal ingredients to balance, hydrate, and soothe skin with every use. Panthenol, a skin-benefitting compound closely related to Vitamin B5, delivers deep hydration while madecassoside, derived from Centella asiatica, repairs skin damage.
Sunflower seed oil and shea butter also combine to nourish skin from within, keeping skin smooth and soft. With a low pH and free of potential irritants like fragrance, artificial color, and parabens, this cream will strengthen skin barrier and bring your skin back to health.
– Moisturizes, softens, and soothes your skin barrier with panthensoside
– Delivers intense hydration with panthenol, a skin-nourishing compound closely related to vitamin B5
– Repairs skin damage with madecassoside derived from centella asiatica
– Shea butter and oil complex provides oil and water balance care, leaving your skin hydrated and supple
– Hypoallergenic formula has a slightly acidic pH that rebalances your sensitive skin barrier, protecting it from environmental irritants
HOW TO USE
– After cleansing and toning, apply a moderate amount to your skin.
– Pat gently to aid in absorption.