Etude House Soon Jung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream 60ml uses 93% naturally derived ingredients and minimal ingredients to balance, hydrate, and soothe skin with every use. Panthenol, a skin-benefiting compound closely related to Vitamin B5, delivers deep hydration while Madecassoside, derived from Centella Asiatica, repairs skin damage.
Sunflower seed oil and shea butter also combine to nourish skin from within, keeping skin smooth and soft. Etude House Soon Jung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream 60ml has a low pH and is free of potential irritants like fragrance, artificial color, and parabens, this cream will strengthen the skin barrier and bring your skin back to health.
- Moisturizes softens and soothes your skin barrier with Panthensoside
- Delivers intense hydration with panthenol, a skin-nourishing compound closely related to vitamin B5
- Repairs skin damage with madecassoside derived from Centella Asiatica
- Shea butter and oil complex provides oil and water balance care, leaving your skin hydrated and supple
- The hypoallergenic formula has a slightly acidic pH that rebalances your sensitive skin barrier, protecting it from environmental irritants
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Madecassoside, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply a moderate amount to your skin.
- Pat gently to aid in absorption.
- Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night