Focallure Red Wine Liquid Blush (Bordeaux) are infused with natural ingredients to blend effortlessly for a natural-looking, second-skin finish. Focallure Red Wine Liquid Blush (Bordeaux) has a soft veil of color kisses skin that creates a healthy glow that lasts for up to 12 hours of application.
- Creates a natural flush, giving a healthy second-skin finish
- Adds to the hydration levels of the skin
- Blends perfectly without cracking
- Suitable for long wearing, stays on for up to 12 hours of application
- Does not wear-off or fade, no need to touch up constantly
- Super Pigmented, so the application is seamless
About the Shades
BORDEAUX is a matte warm-coral blush with velvety matte effect
How to use
- Just one dab delivers the perfect amount of long-lasting color for sheer-to-high-impact looks. To create a natural look, apply a small amount of Liquid Blush in the palm of the hand. Apply with fingertips for a sheer, natural look. Start application on the apples of the cheeks in the area where you naturally flush. Blend up and outward toward the temples. Buff remaining product on the bridge of the nose, chin, and forehead for a healthy-looking glow.
- To make a statement, place a medium color on the high points of the cheekbones. Using a deeper shade of blush, apply below the apples of the cheeks to contour. Blend both shades of Liquid Blush together by sweeping a powder blush starting at the apples of the cheeks. Blend all over to diffuse edges.
- To create dimension, Layer under or over other products because it blends so easily onto skin. To intensify color and add dimension, layer any shade of Focallure’s powder blushes over the Liquid Blush. Wear it under or over foundation for a number of effects.
Shelf life: 3 years