Discoloration Correcting Serum improves the appearance of skin discoloration and uneven skin tone with Good Molecules.
Formulated with an advanced form of tranexamic acid (cetyl tranexamic mesylate) and 4% niacinamide, this Discoloration Correcting Serum by Good Molecules is a lightweight serum that enhances the appearance of age spots, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage.
Hyperpigmentation, blemish scars, sunspots
Suitable for all skin types
- 3% TeraCeutic TXVector (Cetyl Tranexamate Mesylate) – delivers tranexamic acid deep into the skin to help fade hyperpigmentation.
- 4% Niacinamide – works to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture, dullness, and enlarged pores.
- The dual-action formula targets the appearance of dark spots and future hyperpigmentation before it is visible.
- Improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture, dullness, and enlarged pores with niacinamide
- Prevent the appearance of freckles, moles, and hyperpigmentation caused by inflammation
- Target skin discoloration and promote a clear skin tone with cetyl tranexamic mesylate, a brightening powerhouse
How to Use
Apply a few drops in the morning and at night before oils and moisturizers. Suitable for daily use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Results vary on skin type and routine, however, noticeable results may occur after a few weeks of consistent use