Good Molecules Niacinamide Brightening Toner 120 ml is formulated with a soothing blend of brightening ingredients that work to reduce the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, and enlarged pores; strengthens your skin’s barrier function with niacinamide (vitamin B3).
Naturally derived arbutin improves the look of hyperpigmentation; soothes inflammation and inhibits excess melanin production with licorice root extract; enriched with a stable form of vitamin C that boosts skin’s ability to defend itself against free radical damage and promotes collagen production; gentle enough for daily use; features a pH level of 6.2; vegan; never tested on animals
Those seeking to brighten and smoothen skin. Ideal for all skin types
FEATURES OF Good Molecules Niacinamide Brightening Toner 120 ml:
- Considered safe for use while pregnant or breastfeeding (but it’s best to check with your healthcare provider)
- Has a stable Vitamin C derivative ( 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid) that does not react with Niacinamide
- uneven skin tone
- enlarged pores
- dark spots
- skin dullness
- 3% niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- Naturally derived arbutin to improve the look of hyperpigmentation
- Licorice root extract to soothe inflammation
HOW TO USE:
- Dispense onto a cotton pad and gently sweep over freshly cleansed skin.
- Can also be dispensed into palms and patted into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Suitable for daily use.