Pyunkang Yul Black Tea Time Reverse Eye Cream 9ml is a scent-free eye cream infused with fermented black tea and paper mulberry extracts to revitalize the under-eye area and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
It also contains shea butter, macadamia seed oil, hyaluronic acid, and ceramide to nourish and moisturize fatigued skin. Pyunkang Yul Black Tea Time Reverse Eye Cream 9ml is an EWG-verified ingredient. Comes in sleek and black packaging embellished with elaborate silver-tone landscapes.
- Rich nourishment with a non-sticky texture
- Powerful antioxidant energy and skin regeneration
- Brighter skin tone and moisture barrier
- Fermented Black Tea (Kombucha) – boosts the skin’s youthful radiance and strengthens the skin around the eye area
- Shea Butter and Macadamia Seed Oil – deliver vitality, reducing fine lines and wrinkles of dry skin around the eyes
- Mulberry Extract – improves uneven skin tone and texture
- 2 Peptides – increase healthy vitality and rejuvenation of sagging skin under the eyes
HOW TO USE:
- Take an appropriate amount and apply it to the wrinkled areas
- Gently tap it
- Apply to the different parts of the face where visible fine lines and wrinkles appear
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Niacinamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Broussonetia Kazinoki Root Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Adenosine, Ceramide NP, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Myrtus Communis Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Extract, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Octyldodecanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-HexanediolSEE MORE