- mugwort leaf water
- cabbage extract
- okra fruit extract
All are designed to complement BHA by soothing the skin. It doesn’t stop there — this gel cleanser also features three kinds of hyaluronic acid and panthenol to ensure that the skin feels comfortable after cleansing.
Rosemary Relief Gel Cleanser is a formula similar to the skin’s natural pH that maintains optimal skin oil-water balance for hydrated express. It’s free of animal-derived ingredients, artificial fragrances, artificial colorants, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, and Mineral Oil.
- Fragranced with refreshing EWG Green grade natural oil for relaxing use without irritating skin.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract – rich in Tannins and Flavonoids calm and protects sensitive skin from external aggressors. Rosemary leaf has been used as a medicinal herb since ancient Greece and Rome, and it is an excellent ingredient to soothe the skin.
- BHA – helps reduce breakouts by clearing clogged pores and dissolving unwanted dead skin cells as well as skin impurities.
How to Use
- Take an appropriate amount on your hands and make bubbles with water, rub it all over your face as if massaging, then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Remove any waterproof makeup with a makeup remover first and use Kaine Gel Cleanser as a second cleanser.